1) Over the weekend I was a little busy baking a race car themed cake for a friend. I hope he enjoyed it because I worked hard on it.
2) Raylan and I finally was able to go to church on Sunday. Were he had been sick, we hadn't been able to attend for a while. It was good to be in the house of The Lord once again.
Raylan, my dad and I at our Sunday church service
My dad, Raylan and my brother at church
BTW Raylan is going to be in our church Christmas play. He is going to be one of the animals from the Nativity scene. I'm so excited to watch him. I really hope he cooperates.
3) I did a lot of baking for others this week but hey I made a good profit and was able to buy some Christmas presents with that money.
4) This was by far the best Thanksgiving that I have ever had. Having Raylan has made it the best. It was his first Thanksgiving. He enjoyed all of the good food as well as we did. We were stuffed. I love getting all of the family together and just spending quality time together not to mention, all of the great food.
Raylan really enjoyed the banana pudding :)
5) I scored some awesome Black Wednesday/Thursday/Friday deals. This year has by far been the best year for deals. I got the awesome iPhone 6 which is amazing. (Yes, it was one of my early Christmas presents lol) Appalachian Wireless had the iPhones half off with a new 2 year contract. Tiffany@Bright On A Budget and I did some shopping last night. We shopped until we dropped lol. We didn't get home until 3am but my shopping is almost complete. It was worth it!
We landed some pretty awesome deals with Bath and Body Works
After B&BW we stopped by Walmart. We thought everything that we were looking for would already be gone but I found everything on my list except one item! Black Friday was a SUCCESS!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Try to relax and enjoy it with your family!