The New Year is upon us. How can this be? Seems like this year has flown by in the blink of an eye. It is a time of reflection for the year that is fastly coming to an end. It is also a time to consider what things that we hope the New Year will bring.
- 2014 Has been the best year of my life. It was a year that I finally got what my heart desired. If you know my husband and I, then you know of our long journey to have a child. The Good Lord Blessed us to have Raylan and we couldn't thank him enough.
- I have also been blessed to be a Stay At Home Mom. I don't know how long this opportunity will last but I will forever be grateful for this chance that I've had.
- I started this incredible journey called blogging in 2014. I have enjoyed it so much. I have met amazing friends and learned so much through blogging.
2014 has brought so many wonderful things but there has been challenges as well. For instance, my dad has been very sick this year . We have also had the constant fear of my husband losing his job with the coal industry. But all in all, we still have so much to be thankful for.
I hope that 2015 is just as wonderful as 2014. Some of the hopes that I have for this year are:
- That more people will come to know Jesus
- Attend Church More
- To be a better wife and mother
- Improve my Character
- That my dad's health will improve
- Spend more time with family and friends
- To grow as a blogger and see where this wonderful opportunity takes me
- Start my own cake decorating business from home (Cake Decorating is my passion)
- Be less of a Frumpy Mom ( I want to get dressed up more even when I'm at home. Being slouchy just makes me feel bad.)
- I say this every year but I really would like to lose some much needed weight
I would love to hear from you. What are some of your goals for the New Year?
Thanks for Reading! I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year! God Bless You!