Welcome to the High Five For Friday Link-up! I'm so glad you're here! I hope everyone has had a great week.
Each week, H54F will feature a blogger who has linked up from the week before. This week's featured blogger is Becky @ BYBMG. Becky is a teacher and a Jamberry Consultant who blogs about anything from fashion to crafts. I really love her What I Wore Wednesday posts. She has some really beautiful outfits. Her blog is a must read.
As for me, this week has seemed to just drag by. I guess it's this crazy weather. One day it's 50 degrees and the next day it's snowing. That's Kentucky Weather for you. However, it has still been a good week. Anyway let's get to my top 5 favorites from this past week.
1) Raylan can now make choices. He can point to which object that he wants. He is growing up so fast.
2) On Sunday, Raylan received his first certificate award from church for participating in the church Christmas play. He also received a $5 Walmart gift card. I'm so proud of our baby boy.
I already had it framed and it's now placed on the wall.
3) I made this amazing 10 layer Nacho Dip. It was so good. Thank you so much Whitney @ Polka Dotty Place for the recipe. I'm definitely making it again for the Super Bowl this weekend.
You can click here for the recipe
4) I scored this adorable magazine holder and organizer at the local dollar store.
I didn't use the magazine holder for magazine's though, I used it to hold all of my hair styling tools
and then I used the small organizer to hold all of my makeup and accessories
I've been on an organizing kick lately so these were must haves.
5) Raylan is teething bad. He has two top teeth and one bottom tooth all coming in at the same time. It's been rough to say the least. I can't imagine how hard that has to be on a baby. It's hard on mommy too lol.
If you have time, can you please pray for my aunt Janet. She is very sick with cancer and is in desperate need of a miracle. I know that with God all things are possible. Also pray for my dad, he has been so sick lately.
Well that's a wrap for me. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. What are your Super Bowl plans? Are you fixing any good Super Bowl snacks?
I'm linking up with The Diary of a Real Housewife
Don't forget to link-up with us as well