Hello Everyone! Welcome to the new home for the High Five For Friday (#H54F) Link-up! Hosted by Tif, Katie , Caitlin and myself. A most gracious thank you to the Amazing Lauren Elizabeth who has hosted this link-up for quite sometime and has passed the link-up on to us. We are honored to be hosting this fabulous link-up. We would also like to thank all of you who has decided to join us! You can read more about this announcement here. If you are new to blogging then head over here to find out more about this exciting link-up and how it works. You can also stay here on the blog to find out more about me as well.
Fellow bloggers - ready to join in the link up? In case there's anyone new to the game, here's what you do!
Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! It could be 5 memories, 5 pairs of shoes you wore, 5 "good job" comments you got, or 5 pieces of chocolate you scarfed down when no one was looking.
Add your link to your blog post down below. Then be sure to link back to the link up by grabbing the H54F button!
Caitlin, Tif, Katie and I want to put our own spin on H54F. We are planning on visiting each and every one of you and saying hello! We want to get to know you all, and find some new blogs. Each week we'll be featuring one of you as our blog pick of the week.
Also, bloggers, you have a chance to enter to win $100 Target gift card! (open to US residents only - sorry!!) Simply link up to this week's H54F at the end of the post and then we will randomly select one winner using a random number generator. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, January 9, 2015. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Thanks for stopping by! If you're a veteran H54F-er, we hope you'll continue to link-up. If you're new to the H54F game, we hope you'll join in every week! Happy reading!
*Yay! Friday is here! This has been such a fabulous week. The Lord has truly blessed my family, friends and I. We have so much to be thankful for. Let's rewind to some of the wonderful things that has happened this week.
1) My friends and I were blessed to be able to host this link-up. Thank you Lauren Elizabeth for trusting in us and passing the torch down to us.
2) I've been crafting and reading some this week. It has been so relaxing. It's nice to be able to unwind a little and get in a little me time.
3) I started making small changes on Monday in my diet. I'm not full blown dieting but I am making more healthier choices and haven't had sweets all week. Yay me! I want to be healthier for myself and for Raylan.
4) I stumbled upon a delicious Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer that you must try. Once you try it, you will never buy store bought creamer again.
Click here for the recipe
5) This has certainly been Raylan's week for milestones. He has learned to stand for a while without holding onto something.
He has also learned to raise his hand if you tell him to Praise The Lord! He is a true baptist lol.
My heart is so full of joy right now. My cup runneth over! I love my baby boy so much. He makes mommy proud.
Well that's a wrap for my week. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. God Bless you!
I'm linking up with The Diary of a Real House Wife and Garay Treasures . Don't forget to grab our button and link-up with us below!