Welcome Everyone to the High Five for Friday Link-up - hosted by Katie, Caitlin, Tif and me! If you want to know more about what H54F is and how we became the new hostesses you can read about it here.
First I would like to Congratulate Becky @ BYBMG for winning the $100 Target gift card . Thank you to all who linked up with us last week. It was so much fun reading all of your posts and getting to say hello!
Each week, H54F will feature a blogger who has linked up from the week before. This week's featured blogger is Amanda from Kids and Cabernet. Amanda is a SAHM who blogs about her" favorite wine, mommyhood, fashion, recipes, decorating [her family's] home and anything that comes to mind." Last week's H54F post featured a fabulous Kate Spade watch which is now one of my must haves. She also posted a fabulous OOTD that she wore.
*Friday is here once again. I can't complain though. This has been a great week. It has actually been relaxing and not nearly as stressful as some of the recent weeks I have had. Anyway let's rewind to my last week.
1) This has been a week for birthdays. Several of my friends have had birthdays. So, I have been in baking and crafting overload working on birthday gifts. But I don't mind. I really do enjoy it. Here is a primitive wreath that I made for one of my friends.
2) Birthday party planning is well underway for Raylan's party. I have ordered some really cute Mickey Mouse things from my cousin Audrey @ Bows and Bowties, She is so creative and does an amazing job. There isn't anything that she can't make. I'm so excited to see how they all turn out.
3) On Wednesday, Justin had a few things that he had to take care of, so he didn't get to work. Therefore, Raylan and I tagged along with him. We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings which is one of my favorite restaurants. Raylan was a big boy and colored some, what time he wasn't trying to eat the crayons lol. It was so nice to have a family day out. That's a rare occasion considering Justin's work schedule.
4) Our Relay for Life team has officially kicked off again. Every year around January, we start fundraising again. Relay for life is a must do for me. I do it in memory of my sweet mom who passed away from Ovarian Cancer and in honor of my dad who had colon cancer. I also do it for everyone else who has lost someone they love and for those who are fighting this horrible disease. You can read more about what Relay for Life is here . You can also learn more about my relay for life team here. Relay for life is something everyone should take part in.
5) I have had the chance to catch up on my reading this week. I love love love to read. I just don't get much time to do so with a little one. This is what I am currently reading.
If you haven't read any of the Mary Campisi books, then you certainly must. I love the Family Affair series.
Well that's it for now. I hope everyone has a good and safe weekend. God bless you!
I'm also linking up with The Diary of a Real Housewife.
Don't forget to link up with us below!