Here are my top 5 favorites from the last week.
1) Before Raylan came down sick, Justin and I were able to go to dinner and a movie. We watched American Sniper. Words can't express how great of a movie this was. It is a must see for everyone. It is now one of my all time favorites.
2) Raylan turned 11 months old. I can't believe our baby will be a year old in now less than a month :(
You could tell he wasn't feeling well in this picture because he wasn't smiling. He is normally such a happy baby.
3) I've been on pinterest a lot lately and I have found quite a few new crafts that I want to try.
4) I saw this shirt on instagram and I'm in love. I'm defintely buying it!
$24.99 at Abby and Grace
5) I finally have a date set for Raylan's birthday party. I'm getting excited for all of the planning but at the same time a little overwhelmed.
Well that's a wrap for me! Cheers to a better weekend! I hope everyone has a great weekend! God bless you!
I'm linking up with Diary of a Real Housewife
Don't forget to link-up with us below