This week's featured blogger is Heather @ My Little Happily Ever After. Heather blogs about a variety of things. We share a lot of things in common such as cupcakes,country music, peppermint mochas and reading. She has a great blog that you definitely should check out.
Now time to review my favorite things from the week.
1) On Saturday, Justin and I went out with several of our friends to help celebrate one of my best friends birthday. We went to Texas Roadhouse and just had an all around good time. It was nice to be able to get out and relax a little.
2) Sunday was Super Bowl. I love Super Bowl. It's a time to make memories with my little family and friends, not to mention, great food!
3) On Tuesday, Raylan got his first haircut. He did so well. He sat still. He didn't cry. I'm so proud of my baby boy. I can't believe he is growing up so fast.
4) While I was out the other day looking for birthday party supplies, I found this super cute Saint Patrick's Day scarf that I just had to have. I can't wait to wear it.
5) Raylan is now dancing. It is so adorable. We were listening to music yesterday and he started dancing. It was the cutest thing ever. I love my baby boy so much!
How has your week been? I hope it's been great. I also hope you have a fantastic weekend!
I'm linking up with The Diary of a Real Housewife
Don't forget to link up with us below...