This weeks featured blogger is Paige from Reasons to Come Home. Paige and I are a lot alike. We both are followers of Christ, we love DIY projects and all things Christmas. She has a lot of funnies on her page that always brightens my day. I highly recommend that you check her blog out.
Now to my top 5 from this week:
1) Raylan is now trying to walk. He will take about 5 steps then fall down. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. It all seems surreal. Hopefully I can get a good pic soon. I have a video but for some reason I couldn't get it to post. Raylan has also learned to dance. It is so adorable watching him dance to Mickey's Hot Dog Song. He also had another tooth come through which makes a total of 12 teeth.
2) I had a good little trip to Hobby Lobby on Monday. I bought some cake decorating supplies, deco mesh for my wreaths and I found this primitive ledge that I have been looking for forever.
Now to decide what to put on my ledge...decisions decisions
3) I finally ordered me some new clothes. It has been way too long since I bought myself clothes. So I now have a couple of new spring outfits. I also ordered a new pair of Bobs made by Sketchers. I love Bob's because when you buy a pair of them, a pair is also donated to someone in need.
4) I had Raylan a Mickey Mouse shirt made for his birthday party by Big Boy Tuck Designs and I am so happy with how it turned out. Big Boy Tuck Designs are awesome. They can make just about anything including personalized Easter Baskets which I'm going to order for Raylan.
5) On one of our snowy days this week, I caught our fur baby Fluffy staring out at the snow and I had to snap a picture. I may be biased but I think she is beautiful.
Well that's a wrap for me. I hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's weekend. God bless you all!
I'm linking up with The Diary of a Real Housewife.
Don't forget to link up with us as well