Can you believe it's Friday already? I sure can't. This week has flown by. Even though we've had a foot of snow and have been stuck inside, it's been a fabulous week.
This week's featured blogger is Jayme from Simply, Always, Forever. Jayme is married to her middle school sweetheart. She is a teacher who loves coffee and loves to read. She has a great blog and has a lot of funnies on it that just make my day. Definitely check her blog out.
Now here are my top favorites from this week.
1) I had an amazing Valentine's Day. The hubby got me a sweet card that had just the right words that I needed to hear. He also took me out to dinner and a surprise shopping trip. I got lots of goodies!
2) It was Raylan's first Valentine's Day so we had to do a little in home photo shoot.
3) My mother in law got Justin and I a 365 day love devotional for Valentine's Day. It has bible verses and love quotes to remind us to love and be kind to one another. I love it!
4) I received some awesome Target goodies in the mail that I had ordered. I'm in love! I seriously love Target!!!
5) Raylan had his first experience with a big snow. At first he didn't like it but then he grew to love it. We had so much fun! He wanted to eat the snow lol