This week's featured blogger is Monica @ Jersey Girl, Texan Heart. Monica holds down a full time corporate job, full time blog and full time Etsy Shop. She has a love for fashion. I absolutely love some of the outfits that she wears. You definitely need to check out her blog sometimes.
Can you believe it's Friday already? It seems like this week has absolutely flown by and I really haven't done much of anything lol. Anyway let's recap my week
1) We had Raylan's 1st Birthday Party on Saturday. We had so much fun. He especially loved his smash cake!!! I still can't believe my baby is already 1. You can read a whole post about his party here. Oh and Raylan is pretty much walking everywhere. Time really is flying by way too fast.
2) Justin and I were able to go out for a nice dinner on Sunday evening. It had been a couple of weeks since we have been able to go out together. It was nice just to be able to relax and have sometime for ourselves and enjoy each others company.
3) This week has been a lazy week yet a productive week. I've managed to get a few things done around the house and had time to squeeze in some baking and crafting. These are things that always make me happy.
4) This week has been a crazy week weather wise. I feel like we have had all 4 seasons this week. But that's Kentucky weather for you. These were some pictures taken in our back yard. The snow is so beautiful but I'm so ready for spring.
5) I'm pretty proud of myself. I have ate healthier this week and I have also started Yoga. I desperately need to lose weight. Although I must say, I already feel better since I have been doing this regimen.
I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend. Stay warm! God Bless You!
Don't forget to link up with us below