Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!!). We ask that you follow each co-host on either GFC or Bloglovin' and link back to the link-up. You can even grab the H54F button to add to your post! Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi! We recommend visiting the featured blogger + 3 others. Drop 'em a comment to let them know that you're visiting from H54F so that they can visit you back!
This week's featured blogger is Erin @ Sometimes Handmade. Erin is a working mom who loves designs. She loves to craft and DIY projects. Her blog has a great variety of projects to recipes. It's one that you will be sure to enjoy.
This has been a great week. I have gotten a lot accomplished and for that I am so excited. Anyway let's get to my favorites.
1) Justin and I went out for dinner on Saturday and watched Fast and Furious 7. Of course I cried like a baby. Paul Walker was my absolute favorite actor. It was a great movie but it was so sad.
2) We had an amazing Easter. Justin went to church with Raylan and I. It was so nice to have my little family in church on Easter Sunday. I pray that he starts going more often with us. After church Raylan hunted "balls" this is what he calls Easter Eggs lol. It's so cute. We had an egg hunt at my dad's and at Justin's parents. By the end of the day he was so exhausted, but he had so much fun. I had the best time watching him hunt for balls
3) I finally received my Spring Walmart Beauty Box and I love it. You can read my review of it here.
4) We had a huge storm yesterday evening. The thunder was so loud it shook our home and we had hail. Thankfully no damage occurred to anyone. I snapped this photo of the clouds right before the storm started. You could tell it was going to be a rough storm.
5) Our house renovations are coming along good. Our Master bath is almost complete. This week we put in a new vanity. I will post pictures when the mess is cleaned up lol.
Don't forget to Link-up with us below
Also, we're switching up interactions here on the linkup. We always try to stop by everyone's blog and say hi. In addition to commenting, we'd love to start interacting with you on social media as well! In growing your blog, social media presence is so important. Let us know in the comments below if there's a certain social media platform you prefer!