This week's featured blogger is Anne from Anne in Residence. She is a wife to a doctor in residency, mom and a work from home editor. She has some pretty awesome blog posts including this recent chalkboard coffee table that I absolutely love. Her blog is a must read.
Yay! We made it! Friday is finally here. Shew what a relief! This last week has been a rough one. I'm hoping the weekend is much better.
Let's get to my top 5
1) While this is not at all part of my favorites, it however does involve my dad and my son who are my favorites. I would like to ask you to pray for both of them. On Friday, my dad received the news that he may possibly have to go on Kidney Dialysis. Please pray that God intervenes with his health. On Monday, we learned that Raylan has a Peanut allergy. I have spent the week doing so much research and being cautious. So please say a prayer for them and me too.
2) Over the weekend we got together with some of our friends and their children. We took all the kids to the park and cooked out. The kids had so much fun. Raylan loved the swings but the slide not so much.
3) As of this week, Raylan no longer wants to be fed. He thinks he is a big boy and wants to feed himself. Meal times can get pretty messy lol
4) On Wednesday, Raylan had his second hair cut and I had my makeup done and my hair curled. It was so relaxing which was much needed. Although Raylan's haircut turned him into a WILD child. It really is true what they say, they turn into little mean monsters after the first haircut lol
5) Don't forget you still have time to enter our Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway. It ends Saturday (tomorrow) at 12am. You can read full details of the giveaway here.