Every week we feature a blogger and this week's featured blogger is Abby @Always Abby. Abby is a lifestyle blogger who blogs a little about everything from beauty, fashion, home decor and DIY projects. She has a wonderful blog that you definitely should take time to read.
This week has kind of been a bad week. Needless to say, I am so glad that it is Friday. It seems like the week flew by though with Memorial Day, I just wish it would have went a little more smoothly. The rough week well actually rough couple of months inspired me to write this post of What to do when your JOY is GONE. Anyways I'm going to do something a little different and post some of my favorite photos and Pins that I have found this week. I hope you enjoy them.
1) Raylan is my favorite little Cowboy. Isn't he the cutest Cowboy that you have ever seen?
2) Yesterday evening as I was sitting on my dads porch, I saw this beautiful sight.
God's coloring book is so magnificent. I love how the Sunbeams are shining :)
3) My aunt sent me this Cotton Candy Fudge recipe that I definitely have to try.
4) I found this Masterpiece Collection on Pinterest that I just had to save. It's a cute area for your child's work to be displayed. I definitely want to do this for Raylan's artwork. I already have several things of his that would be perfect to put up.
5) This Copycat Starbucks Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino is perfect for Summer. Since I don't have a Starbucks close by and can't get one anytime I want, the next best thing to do is make one. Plus it will save money by making it myself.
I know this week's H54F was a bit out of the ordinary for me but I do hope that you enjoyed the photos and the pinspiration. Thank God for Pinterest lol! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. May God Bless You!
Don't forget to link-up with us below...