This week's featured blogger is Claire@Fashion and Feathers. Claire is a teacher, basketball coach and a lover of fashion. She has a great post on Top 5 reasons to rock a maxi this spring. I love this post because I am a huge fan of Maxi Dresses and Skirts. You can't go wrong with a Maxi. Make sure you check her blog out.
Not a lot of fabulous things have happened this week. I have had a lot of stress but it could always be worse. Anyway we won't go there lol. God is still good though and we still have so much to be thankful for. Here are some of my favorites for Friday.
1) I bought these J Crew Midrise Skinny Jeans in February and they would not fit. It was my first pair of J Crew pants so I was bound and determined to get into them. I just wasn't returning them. I hate returning things by the way.Anyway, I am pleased to say that with a healthier diet and minimal exercise, I can now fit into them. They are still a little snug but hey it's a start. At least I can button them.
I know I look rough but in my defense I was having a lazy day.
2) While we are discussing fashion, here is a spring outfit that I styled this week.
I have had the Coral American Eagle top for about two years so I decided to pair it with these mint jeans that I found at Walmart. I was definitely vibrant that day. I previously participated in a How I Style it-Colored Pants link-up. You can read more about this here .
3) We have had some cooler but beautiful weather this week. Raylan and I have tried to make the most of it. I captured this precious snapshot of him running in our backyard.
He was having so much fun! He loves being outside.
4) Now that warm weather is here, I have several pinterest projects lines up.
I have been seeing all kinds of furniture on Pinterest made from wood pallets. When I saw this
pallet chair, I fell in love. I definitely want to make this ASAP.
5) Two more Pinterest project are lined up as well. I want a bird bath and a garden pond. I love these two ideas.
I'm loving this Flower Pot Bird Bath. Maybe not these colors but I do love the design.
I also love this garden pond.
Let's just hope I can achieve these projects. I love a good DIY project :)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic weekend. May God bless you!
Don't forget to link-up with us below...