It has seemed like this week has flown by so fast. Just yesterday it was Mother's Day and now it's Friday. Oh well I'm not complaining at all. Here are my favorites from this past week.
1) Saturday, Justin took me out to eat for Mother's Day and let me relax a little which was much needed. I have been so stressed lately so it was nice to be able to just take a breather.
2) I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I received the most precious gift ever. Justin and Raylan made me a homemade card. It had Raylan's little scribbles on it. To me these are the most precious gifts. They come straight from the heart. It is definitely a keepsake!
Mother's Day was also the perfect time to wear my new See Ya Later Lilly for Target Shift Dress. It's my first shift dress and I'm in love!
Raylan also had his first time on a Trampoline on Mother's Day as well. At first he was leery of it, then he grew to love it.
3) I kicked off my very first giveaway on Instagram. It's for 1) Lilly For Target Headband (1) Pair of Tiny Bloom Earrings in Teal and (1) Long Iridescent Pendant Necklace. It ends Sunday at 12pm Eastern Time. Don't forget to enter! More details on how to enter here
4) This week has been Food Allergy Awareness Week. I'm so passionate about this and have been trying to spread awareness ever since finding out about Raylan's Peanut Allergy. It's something everyone should take seriously. You can Read more about it here.
Wearing my Teal for Awareness. Raylan didn't have any Teal :(
We also discovered this awesome WowButter today. It tastes just like peanut butter but it has no nuts in it at all.
5) When I was scrolling through Facebook one day, I ran across this little chair. I definitely want to make it for Raylan.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
Don't forget to link-up with us below....