Every week we feature a blogger and this week's featured blogger is Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort. Whitney blogs about a variety of things including recipes, frugal living, organization and married life. She recently did a series on What to take for a beach vacation that I really enjoyed reading and found to be very helpful. Make sure to check her blog out. I know you will enjoy it!
Well Friday is here again. It seemed like the week just zoomed on by. It was a busy but good week. I'm hoping the weekend is just as good. Here are my favorites from this past week,
1) Over the weekend, we had family time which was much needed considering my husbands crazy second shift schedule. Justin, Raylan and I went to one of our favorite little cafes. It's called Cloud 9 Cafe. It's located in a little secluded area on top of a mountain. You can see for miles around you. The food is so delicious and the staff is so friendly. If you are ever near our area, I would highly recommend going.
2) Justin and I managed to get away for a few hours on Sunday to watch Pitch Perfect 2. He loves Pitch Perfect just as much as I do which is always a plus. It was hilarious and I definitely got a good laugh which I so badly needed.
3) I'm co-hosting a Target Giveaway with some good friends of mine to help celebrate our blogging friend Rachel's @ Garay Treasures Birthday . You can read more about it here
4) Speaking of Rachel @ Garay Treasures, My post on Spending Time With Your Spouse was featured in her weekly Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me Link-up. This was a first for me so I was ecstatic.Thank you Rachel for featuring me!
5) I won my first Instagram Giveaway and I am so excited. I won a Lilly Pulitzer Key Fob from @swoonworthyblog. What better gift to receive. I'm a huge Lilly fan. I can't wait until it comes in the mail.
Have a fantastic weekend. May God bless you! Don't forget to link-up with us below...