This week's featured blogger is Candice@She's Leaning In. She is the owner of an Independent yarn dyeing business. She previously was an interior designer.Her blog has a lot of fashion and beauty.It also has a lot of DIY tutorials which I love, I find her tips to be so helpful. You must take time to view her blog.
Can I just say that I am so glad Friday is finally here? This has been the longest busiest overwhelming week that I have had in a very long time. I am exhausted. Let's get to the good parts from this week.
1) On Saturday, We celebrated my husband's birthday at the races. His favorite place to be. It was a good day. He did pretty well at the races too :)
All smiles after a race
Raylan and his buddies. It looks like they are doing a little work under the hood at the races lol.
2) Sunday I was able to attend church. I hadn't been able to go in a few weeks. It felt so good to be in the house of the Lord. The preacher preached a message that was meant for me. It was much needed and did my soul good.
3) During the week, we made a trip to see my aunt Janet. I wish she lived closer so that I could visit more often. Please pray for her. She has lung cancer and the doctors haven't given her much time but I know that God can heal her if it's his will. Nothing is too big or small for God.
She wasn't feeling very well but she was still in good spirits and smiling as always.
4) One of our outside cats had kittens a few weeks back. She has kept them in hiding until now. I finally was able to take a look at them. Aren't they beautiful?
5) One of my Facebook friends shared this great idea made out of wood pallets. This sign is definitely on my to do list next.
I love it! It's so adorable!
Well that's it for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! God Bless You!
Don't forget to link-up with us below...