Yay it's Friday! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday Link-up hosted by Tif @ Bright On A Budget, Caitlin @Coffee With Caitlin, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. Make yourself right at home and enjoy your stay.
This week's featured blogger is Laura @ Snippets & Snapshots. Laura is a writer and she loves Photography. She recently did a blog post about Strengths that I love. We need to uplift ourselves more and be more positive. We need not to be down and hard on ourselves all the time. I also loved her Bucket List Post. It was neat to see all the things she had done especially traveling.
My favorites from this past week were:
1) We celebrated Father's Day all weekend long. We had a busy but great one. On Saturday, I took my dad out for dinner. On Sunday, We visited Justin's dad and took him some gifts that he had been wanting. Later Sunday evening, we took Justin out to eat. See what I mean by saying it was busy? I was exhausted but we all had a blast.
2) Sunday was also National Wear Your Lilly Day so of course I had to do a blog post about that. I just love all things Lilly!
3) Raylan had Bronchitis last week and is still on nebulizer treatments. He no longer wants me to give him the treatments. He thinks he is a big boy and wants to give them to himself. He is becoming a pro at it.
4) We have had Vacation Bible School this week. The theme is Camp Courage. We have had so much fun.
5) While this isn't at all my favorite, however my aunt is my favorite. My aunt Janet could really use your prayers. She has cancer and isn't doing well at all. The doctors are only giving her a few days left and have sent hospice in to be with her. God is the great almighty physician and only he knows how long she has. Please pray for my aunt and all of the family. We love her dearly.
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Try to get out and enjoy it. May God Bless You!
Don't Forget to link up with us below...