Yay it's Friday! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday Link-up hosted by Tif @ Bright On A Budget, Caitlin @Coffee With Caitlin, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. Make yourself right at home and enjoy your stay.
This week's featured blogger is Brenda from Chatting Over Chocolate. Brenda has become a great friend of mine through blogging. She is just the sweetest person you will ever meet. She blogs about a variety of things from recipes to beauty. I love her recent post comparing different eye shadows from her June Favorites edition. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello.
This week has been a fairly good week. My husband has been on vacation. We haven't done much though. It's been kind of low key and relaxing which has been much needed. However, we are planning a little getaway for the 4th and I'm so excited. Here are my favorites from this past week.
1) We decided to do our own 4th of July mini session right here at home of Raylan. I thought the photos of him turned out really well. What do you think?
2) Justin and I sat down and made our Toddler Bucket List of fun things we wanted to do with Raylan this Summer. You can read our Bucket List here
3) This was the first year that we have ever attempted to grow a garden. So far this is what we have, not too bad I don't think.
4) While we are talking about fresh garden produce, Raylan loves a good piece of Watermelon. I wish I would have grown Watermelon's for him. That's definitely on my list for next year.
5) We managed to get a play date in this week. I think it's so cute how Raylan and his little friend are always side by side. They play so well together which makes my heart smile.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone has a safe and fantastic Independence Day Weekend. God Bless You!
Don't forget to link-up with us below...