This week's featured blogger is Nicole @ The diary of Nicole Alicia. Nicole loves Photography and Scrapbooking. She also enjoys traveling, cooking, crafting and baking. She had a recent post about London that I really enjoyed. I loved looking at all the photos. Visiting London one day is definitely on my bucket list. Please be sure to check out her blog.
Let's be honest, this week has not been a very good week at all. My precious aunt Janet passed away from a long hard battle with lung cancer. Please say a prayer for our family. Let's get to some good parts from this week though.
1) While loosing my aunt Janet is the farthest thing from my favorites, I'm choosing to honor my aunt Janet and the wonderful Christian woman that she was. I know that she is suffering no more and that she is in a much better place, but I will still miss her so very much.
2) I was contacted by Chobani Greek Yogurt and learned that I was selected as a winner for the #BreakYouMake Campaign. You can read more about it on my blog post here. I am ecstatic!
3) We finally had our mini vacation over the 4th of July Holiday weekend. It was a much needed getaway. Raylan was sure amazed by all of the sights, especially the aquarium.
4) I am happy to report that I am all signed up for classes and will be starting the Bachelor's Program in Elementary Education this fall if it's the Lord's will.
5) I have been toying with the idea of cutting my hair again and going for a different style. What do you think, should I go back to short or stick with my current long style? I can't decide which suits me best.
Thanks for linking up! Have a blessed weekend!