This week's featured blogger is Saprina @ Saprina Says. Saprina hosts a great beauty and lifestyle blog. She recently had a post titled 5 steps to developing your personal style. I loved this post because just recently in the last year, I have found my own style. Saprina also has some very uplifting posts. Please check out her blog!
This week has definitely been a better week than the previous week that I had. It has seemed to have flown by but hey I'm not complaining. Here are my favorites from this week.
1) As you can already tell, my blog got a makeover. I love my new blog design. I couldn't be more pleased. If you need a new design, Kreated by Kelsey is your girl. She does a fabulous job and is quick too. She is also very reasonably priced. Speaking of blogs, I now have my own domain! I am so excited!
2) I decided to get brave and chop my hair off. It feels so much better and it's so much more manageable.
and after....It's called an asymmetric bob and I love it!
The back is much shorter but I don't have a good picture of it :(
3) It's been a week for birthday's including my father in law's. Yesterday, Raylan and I took him some lunch while Justin was at work and spent most of the day with him.
4) I Ordered my phone case in memory of my sweet mother. She fought so hard to live. I pray there is a cure for ovarian cancer and all other cancers one day. Spread awareness everywhere!#ovariancancerawareness #cancersucks #findacure
5) Maurice's has their awesome yearly summer sale going on right now both online and in stores. I ordered 8 tops, 2 pairs of pants and a pair of shoes for $71.17. How awesome is that!
Also please pray for the county next to mine. They had a devastating flood on Monday. 3 lives were lost and several people are still missing. People have lost everything. They need all the prayers they can get. If you want to support them you can click here for a donation. Any and all would be appreciated!
Thanks for stopping by! May God Bless you!