This week's featured blogger is Kate from Classy Living. Kate is a Christian, wife and an elementary teacher. She loves books and all things chocolate. Kate is also a Zumba Instructor. She has a really great blog that I know you would enjoy reading.
This week has been a good but slow week. It has seemed to slowly drag on by. My favorites from this week are:
1) On Saturday, Justin and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We celebrated in a very low key way. We visited a car show and ate at one of our favorite steakhouses. It was nice being able to have some alone time and being able to catch up on day to day life.
2) I mentioned last week that I had my hair cut. Well I went back and had it colored. Here is my new do...I opted for a Chocolate Brown color...
3) I have a praise report. God answered a prayer for Justin and I that I had been praying about for quite sometime. God is so good and he deserves so much more praise than what I give him. I fail him everyday but his love for me never fails.
4) I love the many projects that you can do with wood pallets so we decided to get crafty and make a gate for our porch from a pallet. I love it!
5) This has been a good week for lots of goodies in the mail. My dad and I received our delicious Chobani Flips that we won from the #BreakYouMake Campaign. You can read more about that here.
I also received my package from Maurice's. They have their awesome yearly summer sale going on right now both online and in stores. I ordered 8 tops, a pair of pants and a pair of shoes for only $63.60 #winning
I hope you all have a safe and fun filled weekend. May God bless you always!