This week's featured blogger is Amanda @ A Brownie World. Amanda posts a lot of inspirational posts that I find so helpful especially right now. She also has a "Tasty Tuesday" each week which is full of yummy recipes. Be sure to stop by and say hi to Amanda.
This week has been one long week. It hasn't been a very good one at all. My dad didn't get the news that we were hoping for. He has to start dialysis so please keep him and us in your prayers. Even though it has been a troublesome week, I still give God the praise, honor and glory. We may not understand why things happen the way they do, but God always knows best. Let's rewind to some of the good things that took place this week.
1) Saturday was my dad's birthday. We celebrated with dinner and a trip to the lake. We had a wonderful relaxing day. I pray that God blesses him to have many more birthdays.
2) On Friday night everyone was talking about "The Blue Moon" so naturally I had to go outside and take a picture of it. It was really neat to be able to capture it up close.
3) I know you all are probably getting tired of seeing my pallet projects, but I love them. The things that you can do with them are just amazing. Pallets are just so handy. This week's project is a table for our front porch. Now it can go with my pallet chairs. Look for a blog post in the near future of Best Pallet Projects or something of the sort. What color should I paint it and the chairs?
4) I captured the cutest moment of Raylan. His daddy works on cars and races them so Raylan was trying to be just like daddy. Like Father Like Son! He was working on his vroom vroom :)
5) I tried out a new recipe that I found here on Pinterest. It's Low Carb Skillet Pizza. It was surprisingly delicious. I love finding healthy yet tasty recipes.
I also want to update everyone that the winner of the $60 Target Giveaway is Natalie Brown. Congratulations Natalie! Thank you so much to everyone who helped contribute to this giveaway and to all those who entered. I truly appreciate you!
I hope everyone has a joyful and blessed weekend. May God bless you!