This week's featured blogger is Trish @ Tales From Trish. Trish has a really neat blog. She posts a lot of recipes, she loves to read and crochet. I love a link-up that she is involved in on Wednesday's called What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday. Please visit her blog and give her a shout out!
Overall this has been a fairly decent week. It started out bumpy due to Raylan having a stye but other than that it's been pretty good and relaxing. A little bit of relaxation is what we all need right? Here are my favorites from this week.
1) I have recently developed a love for Nature Photography. I really enjoy adding bible verses to my photos. Here are a few that I would like to share with you. Isn't God's wonderful creations amazing!
2) Justin and I finally were able to get away for a date night on Saturday. It had been way too long since we had had a date night with just the two of us. We went to Texas Roadhouse (Our Favorite) and then stopped by a local race track so Justin could do what he loves best.
3) We have had such beautiful weather this week so Raylan and I have been outside most of the time. We have taken full advantage of it with trips to the park and strolls outside. We wish Justin could go with us but he is on night shift so he sleeps during the day :(
4) Christmas shopping has officially started, I laid away some things for Raylan and others this week and I'm so excited. I'm so ready for the holidays with Raylan. Now that he can walk and interact more this year, I know it will be so much fun!
5) One of my best friends invited Raylan and I up for a play date with her son. While we were there, she taught me how to can. It was my first attempt ever at canning. We canned banana peppers and jalapeños. I actually really enjoyed it.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend!