This week's featured blogger is Mariah @ Faith & Fashion. Mariah is a mommy, a Christian and has a love for all things beauty. She is a fashion and lifestyle blogger. I love her recent Fall 2015 Wishlist. She has a great sense of fashion and this wishlist gave me a few ideas on what to buy. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hi!
Wow! This has been such a busy week. TGIF! !! I started my bachelors program and I have been so busy with short papers, chapters to read and quizzes oh my! I hope the weekend goes a little slower and is more relaxing. Let's recap to my favorites from this past week.
1) My husband won his first car race at our local Arm Drop Races. He won $500!!! We were both ecstatic. I'm so proud of him. He has worked so hard to get to this point. We had been so worried about money lately but God provided as always. He is always right on time.
2) Raylan had his first Carousel ride this week and he absolutely loved it. He cried when he had to get off of it.
3) We have had some cooler evenings this week so Raylan and I have made the best of it. On one of our evening walks, Raylan found a leaf and he was intrigued by it.
4) I ran across this neat idea for fall and I can't wait to try it. Isn't it beautiful!!!
5) My baby boy is growing up so fast. He is now 18 months old. Where does the time go? He proved he was a big boy when he got his hair cut this week and didn't throw a tantrum as usual. He sat still and didn't even whimper. I was glad for that but time can slow down now.
Just bear in mind that this is our first time doing this, and it may be rough.
That's it for now! I hope everyone has a fantastic relaxing weekend. Don't forget to link-up with us below.