First of all let's all take a moment of silence to remember the events that took place on 9/11...We will never forget.
Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Chelsea from The Perfect Catch blog. She blogs about toddler life, fashion, food and so much more. I really enjoy her blog. She is hosting a scarf swap that I'm so excited to enter. Please stop by and say hello to Chelsea!
This week wasn't a very good week. My first cousin passed away from a heart attack. He was only 29. It was such a shock to the whole family. We sure could use your prayers. Let's get to some of the good parts from this week.
1) My birthday was on Tuesday, but we celebrated over the weekend because Justin had to work. It was low key which was what I needed. We went for dinner and then took a trip to Lowe's to get me some fall mums that were on sale. I love this photo of Raylan and Justin. Raylan loved the cart and said vroom vroom the whole time. He sure is a car man just like his daddy.
and speaking of a true car man. This is how Raylan fell asleep the other day...
2) Even though this 28th birthday wasn't very good with the passing of my cousin Shawn, I must say I have some pretty awesome friends and family who tried to make me smile. I received some pretty awesome gifts. I loved each and everyone of them.
3) I'm in love with my "Refuse to Sink" bracelet from @jessejanesjewelry This bracelet has so much sentimental value to me. I've looked everywhere for something like this and I'm so glad that I found it. I've ordered quite a few things from @jessejanesjewelry and I'm always satisfied with each purchase. She is very reasonably priced too!
4) My week got better when I saw these in stores. Oh how I love Pumpkin Delights!!!
5) I wore Teal on Tuesday for my mom along with my Lilly Pulitzer All nighter tank that I received for my birthday. I love my tank by the way! Also every Tuesday in September wear Teal to raise awareness for Ovarian Cancer.
Well that's a wrap. I hope everyone had a great and safe weekend. Thanks for stopping by! May God bless you always!