This week's featured blogger is Olya @ The Siberian American. Olya loves to travel and believes a girl can never have too many dresses. I love a recent post of hers on Transitioning Summer Style to Fall. She has an awesome sense of style. She has a really great blog. Please make sure to stop by and say hi!
All I have to say about this week is TGIF! It has been one long week and I couldn't be more excited to see the weekend arrive. Let's rewind shall we!
1) I would like to say thank you to everyone who prayed for my dad. His surgery went well. He is still in quite a bit of pain but he is in good spirits. Please continue to pray for him. There is nothing that my God cannot do!
2) On Saturday, we took Raylan to one of his toddler friend's birthday party. It was a race car theme that had a car show which was right up Raylan's alley and inflatables. We all had a blast!
3) The Ber months have finally arrived and I am so excited! I love fall and I'm so ready for fall! September is also my birth month!
4) Speaking of September, it is the month for National Ovarian Cancer Awareness. I wear teal in memory of my mom. Please help spread awareness!
5) By spreading awareness, I am taking up an order of Ovarian Cancer Awareness Jamberry Nails through Becky @ BYBMG. 20% of the proceeds will go to cancer research in memory of my mom.Would anyone be interested in placing an order?
Well that's a wrap! Have a blessed weekend!