This week's featured blogger is Kelly from Familiar Joy. Kelly is a wife, mom of 4, teacher and follower of Jesus. She also has a great sense of fashion. Kelly has a great inspiring blog that I certainly enjoy reading. Please stop by and say hello to her.
Well I am so glad that Friday is finally here. The weekend was so difficult. Raylan was hospitalized and had to have a small procedure done. We spent all weekend in the hospital. We are home, but he has had two follow-up appointments. It's been a very long rough week and we are worn out. But anyway let's rewind to some happy moments from this week.
1) With Raylan seeing so many doctors and nurses, he wanted their stethoscopes. So when we finally were released from the hospital, I bought him his very own doctors kit. He loves it! The stethoscope even makes heart sounds. He has been listening to me and Justin all week. Introducing Dr. Raylan!
2) I think we have finally picked out Raylan's Halloween Costume. He will make the cutest cowboy!
3) We have been decorating some for Fall this week and I am so excited. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. As soon as I get all of my decorations up, I will post pictures.
4) Speaking of Fall, did you see my Fall Fashion Wish list that I posted this week? I just love the color and pattern combos. You can read the full post here.
5) Our little community is having our annual Harvest Festival this weekend and parade. I'm so excited to take Raylan. Last year we took him but he was so small then. I think he will really enjoy it this year. I'm really looking forward to taking him.
Well that's a wrap. I hope each and everyone of you has a blessed weekend! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate my readers so much!
Don’t forget! The next H54F Hangout on September 24 @ 9:30pm! That one will be all about blogging! Do you have any questions about blogging you’d like us to chat about? Any tips you want to share?? We’re all learning together, right? Let me know down in the comments below!