This week's featured blogger is Sheryl @ How to Make a Life. Sheryl is a clinical social worker/counselor and life coach. She loves fashion and she loves to travel. She posts recipes, healthy living, inspiration and so much more. Please stop by her blog and give her a shout out!
It's that time again for my favorites from this past week. It was a good week and for that I am so thankful. God is so good.
1) We attended our annual Harvest Festival on Saturday. I always look forward to it every year, especially now that we have Raylan. Raylan is just like his momma. He enjoyed the funnel cakes, lemonade and watching the parade.
2) I won a Rodan and Fields mini facial and I am so excited. I never win anything and I am in desperate need of a facial.
3) Wednesday was the first day of fall and I am so excited! I just love Fall. Earlier this week, I did a tour of my fall décor and I had a free fall printable. Click here to get yours today to add to your home décor.
4) I just have to share this. Raylan is always on the go and usually never wants to cuddle long. Well earlier this week, he was so tired that he just fell asleep in my arms. I treasured every second of it. Times like these are few and far between. I wish I could just keep him little forever.
5) We had our second Google Hangout. It was about blogging tips and advice and how to learn from our mistakes. I think some will find it very helpful. You can watch it right here.
Well that's it for today. I hope you all have a safe and blessed weekend! God Bless you!