This week's featured blogger is Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason blog. Eizabeth blogs about motherhood and her adorable toddler. She hosts a series called #boymoms. I once was featured on this series for my experience of being a boy mom. She has a great blog. Please stop by and say hello to Elizabeth.
This has been a pretty good week we haven't done much of anything but sometimes those are the best weeks. Let's rewind to some of my favorites from this week.
1) The rain finally let up this week so Raylan and I have made the best of this fall weather. I just love this picture of him with the mums and pumpkins.
2) Speaking of being outdoors, we did a scavenger hunt for leaves. Raylan picked every single one of these leaves out himself. He had a nice little leaf collection.
3) Stephanie Meyer has a new book out called Life and Death. It's supposed to be Twilight reimagined. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
4) For some reason or another, I haven't been getting my seasonal Walmart Beauty Box. The last one I got was last winter. Anyway, my fall beauty box arrived this week. While I love all the products in it and can put them to good use, I have to say that I'm slightly disappointed. I was hoping there would be more things in it that represented fall such as nail polishes and more lip products.
5) So this is what I had for breakfast and for a snack yesterday. Pumpkin pie anyone? It was so delicious. Anything pumpkin is definitely a highlight for me.
Well that's it for me. Have a great and blessed weekend everyone. Thanks for linking up!