Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Stasia @ Our Life on a budget. Stasia is a follower of Christ, wife and mom. She blogs about how to budget. She has a series called the budgeting diaries. She also blogs about toddler life, family life and faith. She recently posted a neat thing that she has called a prayer wall. Be sure to stop by her blog to check out the prayer wall and say hello.
This week I have been under the weather with a yucky sore throat and ear ache, but I have still managed to make the most of it. Besides being sick, I have had a fairly good week. I really can't complain. God is too good for us to complain. Anyway, let's rewind to my favorites from this week.
1) Last weekend, One of my best friends and I managed to get together for some girl time which is very rare if you are a mom lol. We hit up our favorite stores and came away with some awesome deals. We also ate Mexican which is my favorite. Then, I went to Smart Style and had my hair cut even shorter. I had planned on letting it grow but I got in one of these random moods and decided I wanted it shorter lol. Oh well! I like being random like that lol. Short hair is so much easier!
2) On Saturday, my dad, brother, Raylan and I went to Durbin Farms. At Durbin Farms, they make delicious Sorghum, honey, apple butter and other southern treats. Raylan had his first taste of Sorghum and he loved it. He kept saying "More More!" He also loved all of their decor. We all had a great time.
3) Look at this beautiful sight that I captured. Isn't God's coloring book amazing? This is why I Love Fall!
4) Justin and I finished painting our teal pumpkin. The teal pumpkin should be placed at homes and businesses to make Halloween a little less scary for parents of food allergy kids like myself. This pumpkin lets parents know that you offer non-food treats such as stickers,stencils, coloring books, toys and etc for food allergy kids. Please place a teal pumpkin out at your home. Halloween should be safe and fun for all kids!
For more information on the teal pumpkin project please visit http://www.foodallergy.org/teal-pumpkin-project#.ViByvfmrTIU
5) I snapped this adorable picture of Raylan. He is your typical man eating and watching tv lol! Gosh! He is growing up way too fast on me.
Well that's it for this week. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed weekend. It's cold in our area, so stay warm. Thanks for linking up! God bless you!