Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Lindsay @ Pursuit of Pink. Lindsay is a Christian, wife, mom and lover of all things pink. She loves fashion and home decor. I love her recent post about her Halloween Decor. Her decorations are so adorable. Please stop by and say hello to Lindsay!
This was a fairly good week. I feel like we have done a lot of fall festivities which is alright by me. Fall is so much fun! We have had a great weather too so I can't complain.
1) Although this is not on my list of favorites at all, however, it relates to my dad and he is one of my favorites. Please pray for my dad. His blood work came back bad so he has to start dialysis immediately. If his kidney specialist can get everything together today, then he will start today. Please put him on your prayer chains. He really needs all the prayers he can get.
2) Over the weekend, Justin and I took Raylan to the pumpkin patch and he absolutely loved it. He didn't want to leave. I plan on posting about our pumpkin patch fun next week so stay tuned.
3) Over the summer, I fell out of my baking groove. Well this week I found my groove again. I guess it's because the holidays are near and I love the holidays. I made these Candy Apple Cake Pops and they were so delicious. Definitely a highlight for the week!
4) Raylan painted his first pumpkin. He had so much fun and so did Justin and I. Raylan did a great job! He wanted to use all of the paint and make it multi-colored.
5) Raylan had his first trip to The Pumpkin House and he was amazed! Normally we go to one that is about an hour away, but this year we decided to try out a local one that just started this year. I thought they did good for the first year. I was impressed!
See I told you it was a week filled with fall activities! We have had so much fun.
* Don't forget our next Google Hangout is this Sunday night October 25th at 9:30. It would have been yesterday but we had to postpone. Don't forget to join us!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a relaxing, joy filled weekend! May God Bless You!