Here is what you will need in order to make this amazingly delicious treat:
2- 8oz tubs of Cool Whip or one 16oz tub.
2- 3.4 oz boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding or one 5.1oz box
3-Cups of Milk
1-Package of Oreos
1-bag of Mellowcreme Pumpkins or Candy Corn Pumpkins
I'm using Save a Lot brands here but they are the same thing.
- Mix the Vanilla Pudding but instead of the directions on the box, only add 3 cups of milk.
- Then mix the cool whip into the pudding.
- Next add orange food coloring
- Then add a few crushed up oreos into the pudding and cool whip mixture. Mix thoroughly!
- Last layer your container of choice with oreos on the bottom like so
- Then pour pudding mixture over oreos and continue with another layer of oreos and so on.
- Finally top it off with Candy Corn Pumpkins
I love how the oreos and the candy corn make it look like pumpkins in the dirt. It's the perfect treat for any Fall Occasion. I made one for ourselves to enjoy at home and I'm making one for our church homecoming this Sunday. Both Kids and Adults can enjoy this simple yet delicious fall dessert.
Enjoy! Let me know if you try this recipe!