This week instead of featuring one blogger, we are featuring all of our bloggers. We are so very thankful for all of you who link up to High Five For Friday. We wouldn't be able to host this link-up without you all. We are thankful for our close blogging community and the friendships that we have made. Each and everyone of you are amazing and I pray that God blesses you all.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I sure did. God is so good! Tif from Bright on a Budget and I are out getting our annual Black Friday Shopping on. Wish us luck lol. Anyway, I wanted to do things a little different and list the things that I am most thankful for.
1) God - Without God I am nothing. He deserves all the praise, honor and Glory, His love is amazing!
2) My Family - My husband, son, dad, brother and many other family members. Where would I be without them? They are my greatest blessings.
3) Friends - I am so thankful for my wonderful friends including this awesome blogging community. You all are a blessing to me.
4) Health & Life - I am thankful that the Lord has blessed me to be in good health so far and for this life that he has given me. I am truly blessed
5) Food, Clothing & Shelter - I may not have a big fancy home, but I am thankful for what God has blessed me with. I have a home, I have clothes and I have food. What more could a person ask for?
6) The simple things in life - I had to add one more to this post because I'm thankful for the simple pleasures in life. It's the little things that makes a person happy such as moments spent with family and friends, a delicious cup of coffee, a good book or a nice long walk. We often take things for granted when really we should be thankful for the little things in life.
That's a wrap for me. Thanks for linking up! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving Weekend. May God Bless You!