Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured bloggers are Jessica and Katie from Sweet Little Ones. They are sisters, wives, mothers and best friends. They are also co-hosts of Tuesday Talk. Their blog is such a heartfelt blog. I have followed along on their journey of infertility and adoption. One of my favorite posts of theirs is the recent post of The Most Important Mission: Love. It is so inspiring and it will touch your heart. Please stop by their blog and say hello.
*This has been a sad week with all the things that have happened in Paris. We live in a scary world. We need to pray hard for our world. Pray for those in Paris. They need God's comfort now more than ever.
It's the week before Thanksgiving and It's down to crunch time. Time to get the grocery shopping started.
1) Did you see my recent blog post? I posted my favorite Thanksgiving Dessert: Fresh Apple Cake. It's everyone's favorite and I know you will love it too. You will definitely want to add it to your list of desserts to fix. You can find the recipe here
2) Over the weekend, we celebrated my nephew's birthday. I had intended on making a Metallica cake for him because that's his favorite band, but my edible images kept ripping. So I had to hurry and make this cake last minute. I don't think I did too bad under pressure lol. I told him that the music notes were the closest to Metallica he was getting lol. He loved it anyway.
3) I've been busy with Christmas wreath orders this week. Frosty is my favorite so far!
4) Raylan attended his second movie. We watched The Peanuts Movie along with Tif from Bright on a Budget and her son Kane. It was such a cute movie. I have always loved Charlie Brown and Snoopy. Raylan loved it at first but was fighting sleep toward the end of the movie, so needless to say the last part didn't go so well.
5) Raylan received his first personalized phone call from Santa and Mrs. Claus. He loved it. It's a cute little app that you can download to your smart phone and it even saves the message as a voicemail.
Well that's a wrap for me. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much Turkey and Dressing! May God Bless you! Happy Thanksgiving!