Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Tiffany @ Terry's Go Round. Tiffany lives in the Midwest. She is a wife and a mom who lives on a farm. She is a writer and a photographer. She has a lot of neat tutorials and recipes on her blog that you are sure to love. Make sure to stop by and tell Tiffany hello!
This week has been a slow but good week. I actually have got to go to bed early twice this week which never happens so that's always a plus. How was everyone's Halloween? I hope it was great.
1) We had a great Halloween. We had Trick or Treat last Thursday, but on Halloween we took Raylan to his cousins birthday party and then out to dinner. It was a good day.
2) Raylan and I started our Thanksgiving book of the month. We are currently reading 10 Fat Turkeys. It's such a cute little book. I highly recommend it. I can't wait to start reading the Christmas books to him.
3) Did you enter the awesome Kendra Scott and Sephora giveaway that a bunch of us blogging gals are participating in along with Tif@ Bright on a Budget in honor of Tif's Birthday?
You can enter here if you haven't already.
4) Raylan and I made a Thanksgiving Craft this week. Meet Mr. Turkey! The feathers are his hand prints. We really enjoyed making this together.
5) I made some delicious White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge. I just love Pinterest lol!
I feel like it's been a week full of Thanksgiving activities which I love. However, I'm just about ready to put my Christmas Tree up. I just love Christmas. I'm so excited to see Raylan's face when he first sees the tree. Is anyone else putting up their tree soon?
Thanks for linking up! Have a great and safe weekend! God Bless You!