Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Annie from All Things Big and Small. Annie is a stay at home mom. She has a DIY Lifestyle blog. Annie and her husband are DIY their way to their dream home. I love her recent post of how to make a DIY upholstered headboard. Please stop by and say hello to Annie!
This week has been a little rough. Raylan tested positive for strep. He hasn't felt well at all, so please say a prayer for him. Here are my favorites from this week.
1) Once Raylan was asleep, I got to work on putting up our Christmas tree. I just couldn't wait any longer.
The look on his little face was priceless when he woke up and saw it. I'm so glad I got to capture this moment. He just loves the tree.
2) It's been a week for my favorite Christmas treats. I love peppermint mocha coffee creamer. It's simply the best.
And peppermint bark is my all time favorite Christmas candy.
3) I captured this photo of such a beautiful Sunset one evening this week. God sure does create such amazingly beautiful things.
4) Potty training has officially started and so far it is going well. Fingers crossed that it continues to go smooth.
5) Most Black Friday ads came out this week. I'm scouting out some good deals and gearing up for the big day with Tif @ Bright on a Budget who is my shopping partner in crime. What are Black Friday deals are you looking for?
Well that's it for this week's High Five For Friday. Have a blessed weekend friends!