This week's featured blogger is Bri @ School in Our Slippers. Bri is a wife and a mom of 3 who home schools her children. She blogs about her life and she posts some delicious recipes. I truly enjoy reading her posts and learning more about her and her family. Please stop by and say hello to Bri.
This week has been a great week. Christmas festivities were kicked in high gear over the weekend and they are still continuing. I love the Christmas Season. Remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season.
1) Last Friday We had our Ladies Christmas Party at Church and of course Raylan tagged a long too. He's my little sidekick. It's a nice little annual event where the women get together, have dinner and exchange gifts. I truly enjoy attending this every year.
I love Raylan's shirt that I found @shoptaylortots Jesus is the Reason for the Season
2) On Saturday, Our Relay for Life team hosted a Photos, Crafts, Cookies and Face Painting Event with Santa. Raylan had so much fun all except for the Santa Part. He did enjoy the crafts and face painting though. We made some special memories here and the event was a success.
We were making an ornament here. Raylan really enjoyed this part
This was the ornament. He painted and did the glitter all by himself. He did so well. I'm proud of my baby boy.
However, he did not enjoy this part. He had to have his dinosaur too. He didn't like Santa at all and didn't want anything to do with Santa lol.
3) Did you get the chance to read Monday's blog post titled Christmas Cards for Blaine? If you haven't read it, please do. It's about my brother. He truly enjoys receiving cards in the mail. It makes his day. You can read his story here.
4) I put together a list of the Top 11 Women's Gifts for Under $25. You must check it out. These gifts are sure to please any woman. There is something for all ages. You can view that guide here.
5) I asked Santa for a new mixer for Christmas because mine kicked the bucket. Well when I woke up yesterday morning my dad called me to come up to his house. He said I have something I want you to see. Bless his heart he had gotten me a new mixer. I love my sweet precious daddy. He is simply the best and always so thoughtful.
I was one happy lady. I have always wanted a kitchen aid mixer. Let the Christmas baking begin!
Well that's a wrap for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. May God Bless you!