Friday is finally here. Shew this has been a long busy week. I'm glad to see the weekend because that means it's party time. We are having Raylan's first birthday party this weekend and we are so excited!
This week's featured bloggers are B and M from The Sequin Notebook. They have such an amazing blog that I absolutely love. They are all about glamour and glitter. They love crafting and are awesome cake pop makers. Their cake pops are so beautiful. You definitely need to check out their blog. It is so much fun to read.
My top 5 for Friday are:
1) Raylan turned 1 last Friday. I can't believe my baby is already 1. This year has flown by way too fast. My friend put together this little collage of him for me and I absolutely love it :)
2) Sunday we didn't have church due to the bad weather. I hate when we don't have church :( Anyway we had a much needed day of relaxation. We didn't go anywhere. I cooked and we watched Season 1 of The Walking Dead on Netflix.
3) I've been pretty busy with cake orders for the last couple of weeks but hey I'm not complaining. I'm thanking God for the business that I have been getting. God is so good.
4) I attempted to take Raylan's 1 year photos at home. Mind you Justin was at work and I had to do all of this on my own. I had to set up my background and then keep him occupied while trying to take the picture lol.
I don't think I did too bad considering the circumstances. I made the cake too!
5) I have ran myself ragged this week trying to get last minute things for his party. I am finally finished and we are ready to PARTY!
Well that's it for now. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!