Last Summer Raylan was just a tiny baby. He couldn't even sit up on his own yet, so we didn't get to do much. I am so excited for this Summer! Now that he is walking well running most of the time and into everything, there are so many things that we can do. I have a Bucket List of things I would like to get to do with him and so many memories I want to make. Some I have already had the chance to do and yet so many things I want to do.
Go on a Treasure Hunt Go Swimming
- Take a trip to the Zoo, better yet a petting zoo. (Raylan loves animals)
- Take a trip to the Aquarium
- Go to a Carnival
- Play in the Rain
- Play in the sand. View my friend Katie's Awesome DIY Sand Box Tutorial
Chalk Art Go Fishing
- Make a Splash Pad
Attend Vacation Bible School
- Make Edible Paint
- Play in the Mud
- Have several play dates
- Get plenty of Sno Cones
- Watch Fireworks
- Take several trips to the park
- Blow bubbles
- Make a DIY Sprinkler System for Raylan to run through.
I know there are probably several things that I simply cannot think of at the time, but I do know that I want Raylan to have a wonderful fun filled Summer. What's on your Bucket List of Things to do with your children?