This week's featured blogger is Ashley @ Life On The Parsons Farm. Ashley is a High School Health and PE Teacher. Her husband is also a teacher. They also have a beautiful daughter named Ellie. She blogs about life on their farm and about toddlers. She has a really neat blog. Definitely stop by and say hi!
This week has been such a busy but fun week. Other than being sick, it has been one of the best weeks that I have had in a while. Let's rewind...
1) Friday was my 10 year high school reunion. What?! Say that again! I honestly cannot believe I have been out of school that long. Where does the time go? I had such a wonderful time catching up with my old classmates. I wish we didn't have to wait another 10 years.
2) Speaking of Tif, We got our boys together for their first movie.We watched Minions. I was so nervous at first thinking Raylan wouldn't do well, but surprisingly they both did so good. We all had so much fun.
Raylan looked like a big boy lounging all back in his chair
3) Another Pallet project got completed this week. What we have here is a pallet chair for our porch. I love it!
4) This week I celebrated my first blogging anniversary. What a great year it has been! With the help of some great blogging friends we have teamed up for a $60 Target giveaway in honor of my anniversary. Don't forget to enter here.
5) Today is a big day. Please say a prayer that my dad gets great news at the Kidney Specialist. We are praying so hard that he doesn't have to go on Dialysis. With God all things are possible! I also am taking my Praxis Exam for the teaching program so please whisper a prayer that I do well.
Well that's a wrap. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. May God Bless You Always!