Wow! I can't believe it's already a New Year! Where has the time gone? It seems as if this year has flown by. Happy New Year Everyone! Today I'm recapping my favorite moments from the last two weeks.
1) Christmas was so wonderful and magical. I truly enjoyed every moment of it with Raylan. He definitely made it FUN! He loved opening gifts and he had to open everyone else's gifts too. It was so comical to watch! These are my favorites of him on Christmas.
He had a blast!
2) I simply love this family photo of us on Christmas!
I also love the Kendra Scott Earrings and the Perry Street Necklace that I was wearing here. I got them from Rocksbox and they were perfect for Christmas! Use code dellabff3 to get a free month trial of Rocksbox!
3) I realized that I never got around to sharing with you our Christmas Photo Collage. This year we decided to send out regular Christmas Cards and added the photo collage in each card. I thought the collage turned out well. Better late than never sharing this with you lol
4) The KitchenAid mixer that my dad got me as an early Christmas present has already been put to use a great deal. Aside from making all kinds of Christmas goodies, I made a first ever Baby Shower Cake and I thought it turned out decent. I was pleased for my first attempt.
and while we are on the subject of food, I was thrilled when I received this lovely cookbook for Christmas from my dad also.
I just love The Pioneer Woman. She's my favorite!
5) Did you catch this weeks post of Cleaning Up Christmas? It has some great tips on how to Clean up the mess that Christmas left behind without wearing yourself out. You can check that post out here.
Well that's it for me. I want to wish everyone a very safe and Happy New Year! May God Bless you always! Have a wonderful day and year!