This week's featured blogger is Crystal @ And Blue Sky. Crystal is a Freelance Writer. She is also a Cat Lady and Coffee Lover like myself. She enjoys going to thrift stores and all things fashion. Crystal also does Yoga. She has a neat January Yoga Challenge that you can view here. Please stop by and say hello to Crystal!
Hooray for Friday! Boy am I glad to see the weekend! This week has been kind of rough. Everyone has been under the weather including myself. I'm actually taking Raylan to his pediatrician today. Poor little guy can't catch a break so please say a prayer for him. I hope everyone has had a good week. Here are some of my recent happenings.
1) Over the weekend, I took down our tree and tried to do some organizing. However, I had to enjoy one last cup of hot cocoa by my tree before taking it down.
I sure do miss my tree...
Like I said, I tried to do some organization but Raylan thought playing in my containers was more fun. I would have to agree with him! Organization is no fun!
2) Of course it's been a week for playing with toys that Raylan got for Christmas. He has really enjoyed playing with his Kitchen. He has even made Justin and I pizza and hamburgers :)
and for some reason he is really interested in blocks. He has had these blocks since his birthday but has just now taken an interest to them. He had to have my brother help him build a tower.
I love seeing them interact with each other.
3) I made these delicious Chicken Nachos with homemade taco seasoning this week. They were approved by my picky husband which is always a plus. Be looking for the recipe close to Super Bowl time.
4) Also over the weekend, I had a girls day out with one of my best friends. It's always nice to have time with your friends and just catch up on day to day life.
5) Did you see my Goals for 2016 post on Monday? One of my goals was to try to be more active. I am proud to say that I have managed to get in about 5 miles of walking this week. Walking is so relaxing and is a great stress reliever. I hope I can keep it up.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great and safe weekend. God Bless You!
Don't forget to Link-up below...