Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Melissa from The Happy Little Hive. Melissa enjoys cooking, DIY, crafting, party planning, and reading. She also loves antiques and homemade goodies. Melissa posts a lot of recipes and DIY Projects. Please stop by and say hello.
Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all are safe and warm. They are forecasting a lot of snow for us and I dread it. Don't get me wrong, I love a good snow but not 12-18 inches of snow. I guess it's time to catch up on some reading and cook some yummy food. Anyway, lets recap to my favorites from this week.
1) Over the weekend, the hubby surprised Raylan and I with a trip to the Aquarium. It was a nice little relaxing weekend getaway. Raylan truly enjoyed himself. You can read more about our trip here.
and while we were on our weekend trip, I stopped in the nearest Party City and picked up some dinosaur themed things for Raylan's second birthday party. I think my little dinosaur lover will approve.
2) I started Prayer Journaling this week. It's amazing how much better I feel since I've started this. I picked up this super cute Lilly Pulitizer replica notebook at Walmart and It is just perfect for my prayer journal.
3) We've been snowed in all week so some hot chili and delicious brownies were definitely on the menu. I love good comfort food!
4) Raylan loved the snow! He had SNOW much fun!
5) I am happy to announce that I won a 6 month membership for Rocksbox through Instagram. Excited is an understatement! I love Rocksbox!
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great and safe weekend. God Bless You!
Don't forget to link-up below...