Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Michelle from It's the New Twenty. Michelle is a wife, mom of twins, lover of fashion and a fitness ambassador. She blogs about family life, fitness and I love her recent post of Dollar Bin Finds You Need To Get Right Now. I know you will enjoy Michelle's blog so please stop by and say hello!
*Don't forget our next Google Hangout is Thursday February 11th at 9:30pm est....It will be a love theme!
Hooray! It's finally Friday! It seems as if this has been one long week. I'm ready for the weekend, I know you are too! Let's recap to my recent favorites from this week!
1) On our way home from Atlanta last weekend, I had the wonderful pleasure to meet up with Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort. It was so nice to finally get to meet her in person. She is such a sweet heart. How often do you get to meet another blogger in real life, especially those who live a long way away from you? Definitely the highlight of my week.
2) We have had some beautiful 60 degree weather this week, so Raylan and I have tried to make the best of it. I snapped this picture of him while we were walking. It's like he was praising the Lord for such a beautiful day.
3) Did you see this week's How I Style It: Lovestruck Date Night Look? You can view it here. I also did a post called Love Challenge. It's steps toward showing your significant other how much you care about them all month long and improving your relationship.
4) Over the weekend, Justin and I were able to catch a matinee movie and have lunch. We love watching movies. Who else loves to watch movies? We watched 13 hours. I normally don't like war movies, but this is actually a really great movie. I highly recommend it.
5) Yesterday, I did my first set of student observations for the teaching program. The observations went really well. I truly enjoyed myself. I'm so excited to be a teacher soon!
Well that's it for now. Have a great and safe weekend. God Bless You!