This week's featured blogger is Kristy at Seven Graces. Kristy is a stay at home mom and wife. She is writing a bible study this year and I can't wait to read it. She blogs about mama faith and mama life. She has such an inspirational blog that I absolutely love to read and I know you will too. Please stop by and say hello to Kristy!
This has been a fairly good week. A kind of relaxing week which is few and far between, but hey I'm not complaining. I've actually even had the chance to catch up on some reading which never happens. Anyways, who is ready for Valentine's day? I'm excited! I get so giddy over every holiday. I'm such a kid at heart. Here are some of my favorite happenings from this week.
1) Over the weekend, Tif from Bright on a Budget and I got together for Our Casual Valentine's Day Outfit photo shoot. Tif always has the cutest outfits! You can catch her look here and mine here.
2) I also was able to book Raylan's birthday party last weekend for the 27th. We are having a dinosaur themed party! I can't believe my baby will be two years old on the 20th. He is growing up way too fast! I wish time would please slow down.
3) Since it's the week of Valentine's Day, I decided to write Our Love Story on the blog. Be sure to read it here. I love a good Love Story, Don't you?
4) To go along with Our Love Story, I made these cookies for Justin as an early Valentine's present.
5) and while we are on the subject of Valentine's Day, I gave myself a Valentine's manicure. I don't think I did too bad with my heart. I mean it could have always been worse lol. I love festive nails for every holiday.
Don't forget to link-up below...