Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea, Caitlin @ Coffee With Caitlin and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Meg @ My Monochromatic Life. Meg is a wife and a therapist. She loves her dogs and loves fashion. Meg has a great sense of fashion. She always has the prettiest and colorful styles. Please stop by and say hello to her.
* Next Friday is Bring-a-Friend to H54F. . . If you have a blogging buddy who doesn't do H54F, invite them to participate and introduce them as part of your H54F post
This week has been a good but sad week. Valentine's Day was wonderful but then we found out Justin's grandmother has advanced lung cancer so please pray for her and all of the family. Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) We didn't have a baby sitter for Valentine's Day, so we decided to take Raylan to Gattiland and do something fun with him. He absolutely loved it.
He truly enjoyed every second of it and didn't want to leave. He especially loved the carousel and had to ride it 5 times in a row. He had been once before but he was too little then to really enjoy it. Justin and I enjoyed every second of just getting to watch Raylan. There was no better way to spend our Valentine's Day.
2) Justin surprised me with this beautiful necklace for Valentine's Day. I cried when I saw it. I love heartfelt gifts like this. I would rather have a heartfelt gift than roses or candy any day. He said he chose this picture because it's his favorite one of us. I love the thought that he put into it.
This cake that I made was Justin's Valentine's present from me. He loved it!
3) Did you catch my blog post this week The Greatest Love Story? It's a must read for everyone. Please take time to read it.
4) Since I've done a lot of baking this week, here are some of my favorites..
A Cake that looks like Pizza for the Pizza Lover
and Cat Cupcakes for the Cat Lover.
I really wish I could have my own bakery one day. That would be a dream come true!
5) I saw this beautiful umbrella wreath on Pinterest and I can't wait to make it. I am so ready for Spring and all of the bright colorful flowers and warmer temperatures.
Well that's it for me. Have a safe and happy weekend! God Bless You!
Don't forget to link-up below...