This week's featured blogger is Penny from Penny's Passion. Penny is a wife, mother and administrative assistant. Penny is from the Midwest and loves to craft, cook, read, travel and shop. You will see a lot of recipes and projects on her blog. Please stop by and say hello to Penny!
What can I say? This week has been a very rough week. Last Friday, Raylan and I both had to go to the doctor. We have been sick and stuck inside all week. We have had a round of antibiotics, steroids and breathing treatments. Thankfully we are on the mend. I sure hope your week was better! Let's rewind to the highlights of this week...
1) Saturday was Raylan's 2nd Birthday. Where does the time go? I wish it would slow down. It makes me so sad that our baby is getting so big. It seems like it was just yesterday when I had him. I am blessed beyond compare with such an amazing little boy. He is the love of our lives and brings so much joy to our little family.
2) We were under the weather and couldn't have his party on his birthday, so we are planning to have his party tomorrow. However, I couldn't let his birthday pass by without making him a little cake. I had to make my dinosaur lover a dinosaur cake.
3) While being sick, I have actually had time to catch up on some reading. I am currently reading Letting Go by Molly McAdams. I love all of her books. She is one of my favorite authors. I highly recommend that you read her books if you haven't already.
4) . My husband was out of town while Raylan and I were sick, and wasn't able to be here to take care of us. But I have to say that I am blessed with some pretty wonderful friends. Both Saturday and Sunday some friends of ours came up and brought food for Raylan and I. It was nice to be taken care of. Friends are a wonderful blessing from God.
5) We have had some nice warm weather this week and it has me wishing for spring to hurry and get here. I have been looking for a new spring wardrobe. I have also been on Pinterest a lot looking for Spring and Easter Ideas. I am loving this Spring Tulip Wreath. Isn't it beautiful?
Well that's it for now. Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend. May God Bless You!
Thanks for linking up!