*Don't forget to post pictures and use #lovechallenge16 on social media if you decide to play along.
I love gifts from the heart best of all. It shows how much time and dedication that you put into the gift. Gifts from the heart are so thoughtful and just have so much more meaning. So I'm challenging you to do something different for your sweetie all month long. Here are a few ideas of some random acts of kindness that you can do...
- Write a daily love note
- Write a note showing how much you appreciate all that your significant other does for you
- Write notes of encouragement or praise
- Cook them dinner
- Make their favorite dessert
- Rent their favorite movie and have a date night at home
- Treat them to a day of relaxation
- Mail them a love letter
- Make them a card
- Give them a massage
- Draw them a hot bath
- Make a picture collage of the both of you
- Make a candy basket or bouquet. You can see an example here.
- Make a jar and fill it full of all the reasons why you love them
- Make or bring them coffee
- Offer to do the chores
- Make them a homemade gift
- Gift bag of their favorite things
- Take them to their favorite place
- Most importantly pray with them
There are so many different things that you can do. These are just a few ways to show your spouse or significant other just how much you care. Random acts of kindness goes along way. This is a great way to get that spark back in your marriage as well. So join me in all of the fun. Don't forget to post your pictures on social media using #lovechallenge16