Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Stephanie from Stephanie-Spring. Stephanie is a newlywed, teacher and blogger. She tries to live each day with an appreciative heart. She loves Jesus and her coffee! She is doing a 30 Day Prayer Challenge that I want to join in doing as well. Please stop by and say hello to Stephanie!
This is the week of Easter and I am so excited for Easter, not because of the Bunny but because of what our Savior did for us. Easter is the most important holiday that should be celebrated more than any other holiday. I am also excited to see Raylan dressed up hunting Easter Eggs as well. For High Five For Friday, I am doing things a little different this week. I want to leave you with 6 Bible Verses to ponder on about Easter and what Jesus did for us.
1) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
2) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
3) But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 1 Corinthians 15:20
4) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
5) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3
6) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25
Here are some great Easter reads and recipes too that you are sure to enjoy...
Easter Pudding - Garay Treasures
When your child hates the Easter Bunny - Bright on a Budget
How I prepare my heart for Easter - Come Home for Comfort
Easter Toddler Edition - Polka Dotty Place
Cheap and Easy Toddler Easter Basket Ideas - Faith and Fashion
What Easter Means to Me- Della Devoted (Myself)
Cross Cupcakes - Della Devoted (Myself)
Well that's it for now...Have a blessed Easter Weekend! Remember Jesus is the reason that we celebrate this special day! God Bless You!